Heffner Landscaping in Southern Pines, North Carolina operates the longest established, fastest growing and most client-focused outdoor design and service company in beautiful Moore County.
We bring our team’s passion, knowledge, focus and faith to serve the residential and commercial customers in our community.
We are actively searching for an Enhancement Crew Leader to exceed the expectations of our recurring book of business through the implementation of services that will include turf and horticulture management, fertilization treatments, irrigation repair/installation and softscape and hardscape installs.
We offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salary + Benefits package
- Motivated team of coworkers
- Training + Opportunity to grow within the organization
A typical day with our sales team includes:
- Using your attention to detail and strong work ethic to complete tasks that were scheduled in advance by your Account Manage
- Arriving early enough at the start of the day to utilize your abilities to plan out the day’s objectives and organize your tools, materials and staff so that you can accomplish your goals within set time guidelines and profitability parameters
- Using your knowledge of horticulture and the green industry in tasks such as lawn maintenance, ornamental pruning, paver and retaining wall installation, bed prep and plant/sod installation in various residential and commercial enhancement projects
- Communicating effectively with other team members on the job site as well as remotely with your leader throughout the day
If you have a passion to serve our great customers, take pride in your detailed work, are looking for a place to show your can-do attitude and advance within our company we need to talk!
Call Scott today at the office at 910.692.2565 to schedule an initial interview.