OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE with HEFFNER LANDSCAPING
Heffner Landscaping is founded to be different. We listen to our customer’s needs and apply proven innovations to create an incredibly different experience. Located in Southern Pines, North Carolina, we operate the longest established, fastest growing and most client-focused outdoor design and service company in beautiful Moore County. We bring our team’s passion, knowledge, focus and faith to serve the residential and commercial customers in our community.
We are actively searching for an Outside Sales Representative who has a proven track record successfully building relationships, developing new business and increasing revenue. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager while supporting the growth of our company through driving sales, promoting our high quality line of services, reaching clearly defined sales goals and building positive relationships with new and existing customers.
We offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salary of $45,000 + Uncapped, quarterly-paid commissions
- Company vehicle, laptop and cell phone program
- Performance-based bonus program
- Reimbursed business expenses + Training + Other company benefits
A typical day with our sales team includes:
- Developing new business from generated leads, making outbound calls, building relationships and gaining referrals to qualify customers and sell the value of our landscape services in both our Maintenance and Project divisions
- Following a proven sales process to qualify leads and independently manage their sales pipeline; using sales experience in contract sales to qualify and close leads
- Making effective sales presentations and proactively managing customer relationships
- Maintaining rapport and positive working relations within our tight knit company, knowing their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Communicating via our CRM, MS Office tools and excellent people skills
- Resolving problems, exploiting opportunities, and maximizing profits with enthusias