Heffner Landscaping in Southern Pines, North Carolina operates the longest established, fastest growing and most client-focused outdoor design and service company in beautiful Moore County.
We bring our team’s passion, knowledge, focus and faith to serve the residential and commercial customers in our community.
We are actively searching for a Maintenance and Project Crew Technician to service our recurring book of business, as well as our new customers. Our technicians report to their assigned crew leader and work as a team in our project and maintenance departments.
We offer benefits including:
- Hourly base salary + Benefits
- Training in a variety of green industry skills
- Opportunities to advance into management positions
A typical day with our crews includes:
- Believing that your personal responsibility and punctuality is what makes your day on the job start well
- Using your attention to detail, strong work ethic and communication skills to complete tasks assigned by your crew leader
- Having pride in your ability to complete a maintenance or project task and enjoy the positive results of your effort
- Showing ownership by having the initiative to see a job, no matter how small, and take care of it
- Knowing you have an integral place on your team and look for opportunities to learn, grow, succeed and advance
We know that our people are what drive our success and what makes us stand out in our industry. If you have a passion to serve our great customers, take pride in your detailed work, are looking for a place to show your can-do attitude and advance within our company we need to talk!
Call Scott today at the office at 910.692.2565 to schedule an initial interview.